STAINLESS STEEL BREAKER BAR HINGED HANDLE
We mainly have two ranges of Stainless Steel Sterila hand tools SS 304 & SS316
- Type 304 is an austenitic steel with a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel, combined with a maximum of .08% carbon.
- It is non-magnetic and cannot be hardened by heat treatment, and must be cold-worked to obtain higher tensile strengths.
- Corrosion and oxidation resistance is provided by the minimum 18% chromium content.
- Similar to 304, 316 is an austenitic, non-magnetic, and thermally non-hardenable steel alloy.
- Carbon is held at .08% maximum, while the nickel content is increased slightly.
- What distinguishes 316 from 304 is the addition of molybdenum up to a maximum of 3%. Molybdenum is one of the most useful additives in the fight against corrosion.
GET THE QUOTE