Insulated Torque Wrench VDE 1000V
The Insulated Torque Wrench Features:
- Unique quick precision adjustment hole design eliminates the need to damage the insulating layer of the product.
- 90 Teeth Ratchet.
- Accuracy of torque +/-4%; quality meets DIN ISO 6789.
- Each piece stamping ID number for traceability.
- Window Display: Easily readable scale below a window.
- Easy torque-adjusting design. Lock mechanism: Pull the end cap down to ”unlock” the wrench for torque setting; release cap to “lock”.
- Release accuracy tolerance ±4 of scale value.
- Individually tested at 10,000 V, insulation up to 1000 V.
- Range up to 200 Nm.
- According to DIN EN/IEC 60900.
GET THE QUOTE