ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGE
Hand-held Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is
- Determining the actual thickness of materials regardless of any coating which might be present.
- In this way, the wall thickness of pipes, for example, can be determined in a non-destructive manner, i.e. without having to remove the coating.
- Maximum thickness of the coating (paints, lacquers, or similar coatings) which will be eliminated: 3 mm
- Internal memory for up to 20 files (with up to 100 values per file)
- Selectable measuring units: mm, inch
- Scan mode(10 measurements per sec)
GET THE QUOTE