If you receive a damaged product, it must be reported to us by e-mail via your registered e-mail ID at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery. Images of the damaged product along with the packaging pictures must be attached.
Guidelines for Returns & Replacement:
You can return your order and seek a replacement for it under the following circumstances:
- The product is damaged/defective
- The product differs from the description on the website
- The wrong item (/Wrong Colour/Wrong Size/Wrong Quantity) has been delivered
- Specific parts/accessories to be included with the product are missing
Note: In case of an incomplete/damaged order, customers have to share an unboxing video while initiating the return.
- If you receive a damaged product, it must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery via your registered e-mail ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The products must be unused.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories, and the original manufacturer's box/packaging, as delivered to you.
- The invoice must be available
Returning a Product
- Products can be returned via any transport or courier company to the address mentioned in our invoice. Alternately, you can also speak to our customer representative and confirm the return address with us
Once the product is sent, the customer needs to share the courier slip (if applicable) along with the following bank details at email@example.com
- Account number
- Account holder's name (Same as registered with Industrybuying.com)
- IFSC Code
On receiving the product, our team will conduct a thorough quality check, which usually takes up to 2 days. If our quality inspection team finds any discrepancy, we will re-ship the product to the customer. In such a scenario, the customer will have to bear the courier charges for re-shipment to receive the product. No courier charges for sending the product will be reimbursed.